Blake is meeting clients in the office to sign legal documents. Blake will wear a mask when he meets with you and follow social distancing. We also have free masks available for you if you would like one.
Remote signing by video conferencing may be an option depending upon the nature of your transaction. Please contact Blake directly as soon as possible if you would like to consider this option or have any questions whatsoever about it. 403-288-6500 x 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is in Varsity Towers which has secured access through an intercom system that reduces the number of people that enter the building.
Varsity Towers is very well maintained, has daily professional cleaning, and on-site management.
Blake Nichol Law Office also has its own weekly professional cleaning services, and we are also:
- frequently using disinfecting wipes and sprays to clean desks, tables, door handles, chairs, phones, photocopiers, pens, and other areas;
- sanitizing the board room after each meeting;
- suggesting that clients bring their own pens or keep the pens they used from us;
- offering masks and hand sanitizer for our clients;
- encouraging frequent hand washing for all staff;
- limiting in-person meetings when possible;
- having staff work from home when possible;
- staggering arrival and departure times amongst staff and clients when possible;
- social distancing; and
- staying home if we are not feeling well.
We have arrangements in place with other lawyers at different law firms to ensure that time sensitive legal transactions will still close normally if Blake is not available.
Please do not come to our office if you are not feeling well or if you are required to self-isolate. We will make alternative arrangements.